to sum up, in conclusion, in brief, on account of this, thus
Thus, it can be concluded that…, Therefore, we can find that…
??2。 俗话说（常言道）……，它是我们前辈的经历，但是，即使在今天，它在许多场合仍然适用。There is an old saying______。 It"s the experience of our forefathers，however，it is correct in many cases even today。
1. 关于……人们有不同的观点，英语作文万能句子。一些人认为……There are different opinions among people as to ____ .Some people suggest that ____.2. 俗话说（常言道）……，它是我们前辈的经历，但是，即使在今天，它在许多场合仍然适用。There is an old saying______. Its the experience of our forefathers，however，it is correct in many cases even today.3. 现在，……，它们给我们的日常生活带来了许多危害。首先，……；其次，……。更为糟糕的是……。Today, ____, which have brought a lot of harms in our daily life. First, ____ Second,____. What makes things worse is that______.4. 现在，……很普遍，许多人喜欢……，因为……，另外（而且）……。Nowadays，it is common to ______. Many people like ______ because ______. Besides，______.5. 任何事物都是有两面性，……也不例外。它既有有利的一面，也有不利的一面。Everything has two sides and ______ is not an exception，it has both advantages and disadvantages.6. 关于……人们的观点各不相同，一些人认为（说）……，在他们看来，……People’s opinions about ______ vary from person to person. Some people say that ______.To them,_____. 任何事物都是有两面性，…也不例外。它既有有利的一面，也有不利的一面。Everything has two sides and()is not an exception，it has both advantages and disadvantages. …已成为人的关注的热门话题，特别是在年青人当中，将引发激烈的辩论。() has become a hot topic among people，especially among the young andheated debates are right on their way. …在我们的日常生活中起着越来越重要的作用它给我们带来了许多好处，但同时也引发一些严重的问题。() has been playing an increasingly important role in our day-to-day life.it has brought us a lot of benefits but has created some serious problems as well人类正面临着一个严重的问题…，这个问题变得越来越严重。Man is now facing a big problem () which is becoming more and more serious.根据图表/数字/统计数字/表格中的百分比/图表/条形图/成形图可以看出…。很显然…，但是为什么呢？According to the figure/number/statistics/percentages in the /chart/bar graph/line/graph，it can be seen that() while. Obviously，()，but why?英语作文万能句子 （1）. According to a recent survey， four million people die each year from diseases linked to smoking.依照最近的一项调查，每年有4，000，000人死于与吸烟有关的疾病。2. The latest surveys show that quite a few children have unpleasant associations with homework.最近的调查显示相当多的孩子对家庭作业没什么好感。3. No invention has received more praise and abuse than Internet.没有一项发明像互联网一样同时受到如此多的赞扬和批评。4. People seem to fail to take into account the fact that education does not end with graduation.人们似乎忽视了教育不应该随着毕业而结束这一事实。5. An increasing number of people are beginning to realize that education is not complete with graduation.越来越多的人开始意识到教育不能随着毕业而结束。6. When it comes to education， the majority of people believe that education is a lifetime study.说到教育，大部分人认为其是一个终生的学习。7. Many experts point out that physical exercise contributes directly to a person\'s physical fitness.许多专家指出体育锻炼直接有助于身体健康。8. Proper measures must be taken to limit the number of foreign tourists and the great efforts should be made to protect local environment and history from the harmful effects of international tourism.应该采取适当的措施限制外国旅游者的数量，努力保护当地环境和历史不受国际旅游业的不利影响。9. An increasing number of experts believe that migrants will exert positive effects on construction of city. However， this opinion is now being questioned by more and more city residents， who complain that the migrants have brought many serious problems like crime and prostitution.越来越多的专家相信移民对城市的建设起到积极作用，中学生作文《英语作文万能句子》。然而，越来越多的城市居民却怀疑这种说法，他们抱怨民工给城市带来了许多严重的问题，像犯罪和卖淫。10. Many city residents complain that it is so few buses in their city that they have to spend much more time waiting for a bus， which is usually crowded with a large number of passengers.许多市民抱怨城市的公交车太少，以至于他们要花很长时间等一辆公交车，而车上可能已满载乘客。11. There is no denying the fact that air pollution is an extremely serious problem： the city authorities should take strong measures to deal with it.无可否认，空气污染是一个极其严重的问题：城市当局应该采取有力措施来解决它。12. An investigation shows that female workers tend to have a favorable attitude toward retirement.一项调查显示妇女欢迎退休。12a. A proper part-time job does not occupy students\' too much time. In fact， it is unhealthy for them to spend all of time on their study. As an old saying goes： All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.一份适当的业余工作并不会占用学生太多的时间，事实上，把全部的时间都用到学习上并不健康，正如那句老话：只工作，不玩耍，聪明的孩子会变傻。14. Any government， which is blind to this point， may pay a heavy price.任何政府忽视这一点都将付出巨大的代价。15.Nowadays， many students always go into raptures at the mere mention of the coming life of high school or college they will begin. Unfortunately， for most young people， it is not pleasant experience on their first day on campus.当前，一提到即将开始的学校生活，许多学生都会兴高采烈。然而，对多数年轻人来说，校园刚开始的日子并不是什么愉快的经历。16. In view of the seriousness of this problem， effective measures should be taken before things get worse.考虑到问题的严重性，在事态进一步恶化之前，必须采取有效的措施。17. The majority of students believe that part-time job will provide them with more opportunities to develop their interpersonal skills， which may put them in a favorable position in the future job markets.大部分学生相信业余工作会使他们有更多机会发展人际交往能力，而这对他们未来找工作是非常有好处的。 18. It is indisputable that there are millions of people who still have a miserable life and have to face the dangers of starvation and exposure.无可争辩，现在有成千上万的人仍过着挨饿受冻的痛苦生活。19. Although this view is wildly held， this is little evidence that education can be obtained at any age and at any place.尽管这一观点被广泛接受，很少有证据表明教育能够在任何地点、任何年龄进行。20. No one can deny the fact that a person\'s education is the most important aspect of his life.没有人能否认：教育是人生最重要的一方面。21. People equate success in life with the ability of operating computer.人们把会使用计算机与人生成功相提并论。22. In the last decades， advances in medical technology have made it possible for people to live longer than in the past.在过去的几十年，先进的医疗技术已经使得人们比过去活的时间更长成为可能。23. In fact， we have to admit the fact that the quality of life is as important as life itself.事实上，我们必须承认生命的质量和生命本身一样重要。24. We should spare no effort to beautify our environment.我们应该不遗余力地美化我们的环境。25. People believe that computer skills will enhance their job opportunities or promotion opportunities.人们相信拥有计算机技术可以获得更多工作或提升的机会。26. The information I\'ve collected over last few years leads me to believe that this knowledge may be less useful than most people think.从这几年我搜集的信息来看，这些知识并没有人们想象的那么有用。27. Now， it is generally accepted that no college or university can educate its students by the time they graduation.现在，人们普遍认为没有一所大学能够在毕业时候教给学生所有的知识。28. This is a matter of life and death——a matter no country can afford to ignore.这是一个关系到生死的问题，任何国家都不能忽视。 回答者： 1125379027 | 一级 | 2010-12-30 21:26
一般的四六集作文都是以论文，就可以借用Recently / Nowadays xxx becomes a very heated topic。Some hold that it is good for (students/ our country等)，while others take the opposite position。Ｉthink that it hasits advantages and disadvantadesFirst,it has many advantages, such as （例如说有那些优点，或者对什么有什么好处等）。Also, it has many disadvantages (例如说有那些缺点，或者对什么有什么坏处等）。In a word, xx just like a double-edged sword, both have good effect and bad influence. So we have to look at it rationally, try to make good use of it and avoid it's disadvantage。这样套写大部分都可以用，要加的东西要写的好，理由充分的话得个七八成分应该问题不大。这些已经有7，8十字了，再加上话题换过来，后面的各写20个左右的单词，四级作文字数就绰绰有余了，六级的就要求再高点，后面的写，2，30个左右，也就列举个2，3条理由，这样字数也超过了当然上面说的有些也可以替换，不过基本结构思路都差不多了。 遇到一分为二的观点的时候 比如“失败是坏事还是好事”keyi 参考如下模式：第一段：Nowadays more and more people….…plays an important part in…Like everything else is …has/have both favorable and unfavorable aspects. （both advantages and disadvantages). Generally, the favorable aspects (advantages) can be listed as follows.第二段: First…Secondly…In addition (what’s more)…第三段： Every coins has two sides. The negative aspects (disadvantages) are also apparent (obvious). To begin with…To make matters worse…Worst of all…第四段: Through above analysis/ all things considered, we can see that the the positive aspects (advantages) outweigh the negative ones (disadvantages). Therefore…
As a result of this.
What is more.
As time going by.
As time went by.强调句，倒装句，定语从句，名词性从句（主语从句，宾语从句，表语从句，同位语从句）最简单明了的一句话，HI,BYEBYE.Sentences for Opening Paragraphs
1. People… for various reasons. Some consider… and others hold that…. In my opinion, I strongly believe that… / can’t agree with the former / the latter more in the following aspects / for the following reasons.
2. When asked about…, the majority would support A. Others, however, like me, regard B as their propensity / trend.
3. From my point of view, it is wiser / more advisable / more sensible / more sagacious / makes more sense to choose A rather than B.
4. If I were forced / compelled to agree in with one of the two methods / ideas, my choice would be for….
5. We are on the horns of a dilemma when a choice must be made between… and….
Sentences for Body Paragraphs
1. The main reason why I disagree with the above statement, however, is that….
2. The main problem with this argument is that it is ignorant of the basic fact that….
3. There is some element of truth in the consideration of…but a deeper and more basic fact that… is ignored in this statement.
4. One of the primary causes is that….
5. We may look into every possible reason, however, the foremost reason for… is….
Sentences for Concluding Paragraphs
1. From what has been mentioned above….
2. Based on what has been discussed….
3. With all the reasons mentioned above, on no account should….
4. The proposal that should be put forward turns out to be….
5. Problems and defects occur, though, feasible and effective solutions always prevails, in which case…